Remodeled assessment structure effective from the academic year 2017 — 2018
onwards for Std l-X.
1. Formal written examinations conducted twice a year for 80 marks.
2. Internal Assessment for 20 marks is based on periodic tests, note book submission
and subject enrichment activities.
3. Overall performance of the students in all co-scholastic areas and activities is
also considered for promotion.
4. Students must obtain 33% out of 80 in written examinations and 33% out of 20
in internal assessments for promotion. Results declared at the end of the year is
final in all respects and will not be reconsidered under any circumstance.
5. Pupils must appear for all the examinations and monthly tests. If any pupil is
unable to attend any of the examinations, leave letter/ medical certificate should
be produced stating the reason. No re-examination will be conducted at any cost.
6. A student who does any sort of malpractice during examination will be marked
zero for the subject concerned.
7. Mark sheet is meant to enable the parents to make an assessment of the performance
of their children at academics as well as co-scholastic areas. Hence
they are expected to meet the concerned teachers in person, on the PT meet days
allotted after each exam, to discuss about the child’s studies and behaviour, to
plan together for the betterment.