National green corps (NGC)
WHERE THERE IS GREEN, THERE IS PROSPERIRTY
The main objective of NGC Are
- To make children understand environmental problems
- To provide environmental education opportunities for school children
- Utilize the unique position of school children as conduct for awareness of the society applause at large
- To facilitate children’s participation in decision making in areas related to environment and development.
- To bring children into direct contact with the environmental problems facing the society they live in and make them think of solutions.
- To involve children in action based programs related to environment in their surroundings
Club Incharge teachers Mr Martin Solomon and Mrs Pratheema
many activities were plan to be achieved in this academic year 2023-24.
|1||August||Campus cleaning Awareness Day|
|2||September||Preservation of the Ozone Layer|
|3||October||National Wildlife Awareness|
|4||November||Nature protection Day|
|5||December||National Pollution Control Day|
|6||January||World Forestry Day|
|7||February||World Wetlands Day|