Skip to content
- All the students are expected to speak only in English in the classroom, campus and school transport.
- Pupils are responsible for the safety of their own belongings. Valuable ornaments gold, silver etc. should not be worn in the school. The school is not responsible for the loss of the same.
- Cleanliness in person and dress should be highly observed. Books should be kept neat and tidy.
- When a pupil requires leave from the class, the parent should apply to the class teacher and permission should be obtained. In case of any emergency or sudden illness the pupil should produce a leave letter, signed by the parent, the following working day.
- All the students are expected to be in school by 8.40 a.m. The school begins at 8.45 a.m. with assembly and closes at 3.30 p.m.(I to VIII) and 4.15 p.m.(IX & X). All the students and teachers are expected to be present for the assembly. Disciplinary action will be taken against those who come late, repeatedly.
- If any school equipment or belongings of other pupils are destroyed or damaged by the pupils, he / she will have to compensate for the same.
- Parents are requested to respond to the invitation from the school for public functions.
- Pupils are not allowed to enter other class rooms at any time.